Sunday, January 30, 2005

Final Destination- Party Poker

There is a simple reason that I have left Party Poker for last. It is in my opinion the best of the best of all the sites, and it is the one where I play regularly. Click here to go the website. When signing up use the sign up bonus code CARDBONUS and you will get 20% added to your first deposit. The maximum bonus that you can get is $100, so I would suggest to make sure that you deposit $500 so that you will get the full $100 bonus.

Why do I like Party Poker the best? First and foremost the competition is terrible, thus making it very easy to win money on this site. Pacific is the only site that rivals Party in terms of bad players, but Pacific does not allow you to play on more than 1 table at a time. Party also has some great promotions that they run all the time. They have a new Party Points system in which you can use your points for different tournaments. These tournaments that you use your party points in have cash prizes up to $10,000 and they also run a Party Points tourney in which you can win a free seat to the $10,000 buy in Main Event at The World Series of Poker. You can also use your Party Points to get some cool merchandise. Party Poker also runs a couple of daily freerolls that are free to enter as long as you have a real money account. In addition to all this, you will also get an entry into a $5,000 freeroll tournament with your first deposit!

Please remember to use the sign up bonus code CARDBONUS to make sure that you will benefit from all of these great promotions. I hope you enjoy all of these promos as much as I do, it is far and away my favorite place to play.

If you have trouble downloading the software, or it gives you an error message, please email me at bbsbombers@yahoo.com and I will help you out. I will even create the account for you if need be.